We have scant information as yet but we have some images of Bronco’s new Su-152 self-propelled heavy howitzer–come-tank killer from late World War II – it looks big an beefy and a worthy sized adversary to your large German armour – let’s take a look at what Bronco are offering…
CB35109 - SU-152 Late-Production – 1/35th scale:
· An interesting slide moulded 152mm gun barrel
· Breech mechanism with working action!!
· Realistic gun recoil action and elevation
· Detailed driving compartment & gunner's seat
· Engine hatches can be open or closed - giving you a great view of a fully detailed engine
· Open or closed position on all hatches (including escape hatches), & periscope details are recreated as well
· Photo Etch details of the rear grilles, handles and other tiny details.
· Decals for German captured and three soviet versions are provided
· Realistic road wheels & running gear - Sprockets, and idlers are slide moulded
· Tracks are movable and quite detailed
· Workable torsion wheels
· Tools and OVM included (of course)
· Slide moulded very detailed complete hull
Well that is it until we learn more later – when we do we will post it here in our update!
Till then check out Bronco’s Website for more info and distributors