He's knocked down MMiR back issues 30, 36, 38-41 and 44-49 down to four bucks! Wow!
Plus, everything else on the website is now just $7.00!
As an added bonus, subscriptions are on sale, too. Domestic $40.00, Int'l $110.00 and Canadian $60.00.
And... If that's not enough, Winky says it's now time to start taking reservations for the Sherman, Part one. Click on the link for more details.
As always, all normal postage rates apply. Sale ends December 24th.
Due to the sheer breadth of the subject matter, the original Modeler’s Guide to the Sherman has now been split into multiple volumes under the banner of “Son of Sherman.”
SON OF SHERMAN VOLUME 1: The Sherman, Design and Development
A complete and illustrated description of the U.S. M4 Sherman tank series in the Second World War
• 386 pages
• Perfect bound, 8.5x11 format
• A complete explanation of each Sherman type by factory
• Sections for large hatch and small hatch
• A complete explanation of 75mm turrets
• A complete explanation of 76mm turrets
• Production and registration data
• Full color throughout
• Lavishly illustrated with over 900 photographs and over 130 multi-view color plates
$55.00, plus shipping.
NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR VOL. 1 ON OUR WEBSITE: www.ampersandpubco.com
A complete and illustrated description of modeling the Second World War U.S. M4 Sherman tank
Over 900 color photos with comprehensive coverage of 18 highly detailed 1/35th scale kits. All based of the extensive research of Volume 1.
SON OF SHERMAN VOLUME 3: Title TBA
Now in development!
Visit www.ampersandpublishing.com for all of these in one place!