Hot on the heels of Their Airframe Album book on the Heinkel He 219 Valiant Wings Publishing announce their fourth title in the ever-popular Airframe & Miniature series, this book is sure to draw plenty of interest – it is titled “The Hawker Tempest– a Complete Guide to the RAF’s Last Piston Engine Fighter by Richard A. Franks.”
This fourth book in their much acclaimed series contains a massive 144 pages (24 more than the previous book) packed with vital information that no active modeller and Tempest enthusiast should be without.
The Hawker Tempest book will contain:
- Over 40 pages of technical information
- Over 20 pages of walkaround images and technical diagrams
- Over 5 pages of camouflage and markings
- Over 25 pages of model builds and modelling information
- Over 200 photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- 1/72 and 1/48 scale full kit builds by Libor Jekl and Steve Evans
As with prior titles a full set of fold-out 1/48 scale plans will be included
RRP will still only be £17.95 per copy + postage and packing.
Pre-orders via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
Order before November 5th and get half-price shipping! (If ordering online you must select the postage area appropriate to where you live –UK, Europe, World Surface or World Air- before completing your order)
The Hawker Tempest – A Complete Guide to The RAF’s Last Piston Engine Fighter is also available from all good specialist bookshops, retailers and ADH Books.
Follow Valiant Wings on Facebook- www.facebook.com/valiantwingspublishing